Website Feedback

Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Municipal Law Enforcement General Complaint

Kawartha Lakes Municipal Law Enforcement and Licensing
37 Lindsay Street South
Lindsay, Ontario  K9V 2L9
(705)324-9411 extension 1212
Fax: 705-324-8619

Please note that incomplete or anonymous complaints will not be addressed.

To assist Kawartha Lakes in following up on your complaint please provide all of the details relating to the matter within the fields that follow below.

A red star (*) indicates required information that will be needed before Municipal Law Enforcement can respond to your complaint.

If you're looking to submit a Short Term Rental (STR) related complaint, you're in the wrong place! All STR complaints are to go to the 24/7 STR Complaint Hotline. You can call 705-990-2497 or fill out the online STR Complaints form here. Visit our Short Term Rental page for more information or reach out to with any questions.

Please select the type of complaint:
Have the police been to the property?
Have you witnessed violence?
Are you aware of any drugs or weapons at the location of the complaint?
Does the residence have any animals that the Officer needs to be aware of?
Is the property a rental property?
Is the property used as a short term rental (less than 30 days)?

Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

I do hereby lay and serve complaint against the Owner of the above-noted property with respect to the following conditions that are occurring and may not conform to the By-laws of The Corporation of the City of Kawartha Lakes.

I further declare that if required I will attend and testify in support of this complaint at any Court of Law in the Province of Ontario.

Personal information contained on this form is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used for the purpose of responding to your request.  Questions about the collection of this information should be directed to the City Clerk or Deputy-Clerk at



Contact Us